5 points that speak for Izutsuya
|1. 65 years of experience in meat business|
|2. The rustic charm of our establishment|
|3. We grow our own vegetables |
|4. Our private farm in Tanba|
|5. Our smile |
Our Passion for Quality Food
Our Passion for Quality Meat
- Our Kyoto beef is from pedigreed cattle of outstanding quality
- Quality meat is graded as A5, A4 or A3 as per the Japan Meat Grading Associationfs grading system for dressed beef
- Of all the Izutsuya staff we allow only experienced experts to choose the ingredients for our dishes
- The meat we use must have outstanding characteristics in the following areas: fat and meat distribution, texture, firmness and color
- The meat we use must have excellent sweetness, flavor an aroma
Our shop owned farm
We breed and raise our own pedigreed cattle at our shop owned eIzutsuya farmf in Tanba, located at a quiet, rural area near Kyoto.
We carefully select and use the best seasonal vegetables grown in the mountains of Satoyama on the outskirts of Kyoto as well as abundant fresh seafood.
for Ingredients of excellent quality
Our passion for atmospheric dining spaces
We revere the traditional Kyoto townhouse style and the heritage articles passed on to us from the early Showa era.
Making the most of the characteristics that are unique to a Kyoto townhouse -namely its deep, narrow formation- we at Izutsuya offer three beautiful dining spaces to suit your preferences
The Owner of Izutsuya Sanjo
We at Itzutsuya take food seriously.
By choosing only the most excellent seasonal ingredients we are determined to introduce you to the unique flavors of Kyotofs nature.
We want you to relax and elivef our food in a charismatic warm atmosphere.